[Slackbuilds-users] 12.1 SlackBuilds no longer have execute perms

WS Grant squadronguns at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:25:16 UTC 2008

I downloaded 80 SlackBuilds and about 1/2 of them I had to chmod +x

I don't think it is a requirement by the package builder to make it
executable although it does save the end user a few extra keystrokes.

Step 3 in the How To says "If necessary, make the script executable
with chmod and then run the script:"

--
Wade S Grant
USMC, Retired