[Slackbuilds-users] specifying slackware version in the slackBuilds

Iskar Enev iskar.enev at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:40:17 UTC 2008

JK Wood wrote:
> That's why I use these magic things called "folders" to keep track of
> such things.

Imagine that for *some* reason you don't have the initial information -
how would you organize the folders then?

I also think it's a good idea to include the slackware version in the
.info file.

And that wouldn't be something new - Pat already appends version number
to the patches in -stable. We'll just "follow" ... ;)