[Slackbuilds-users] 12.1 SlackBuilds no longer have execute perms

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 21:04:37 UTC 2008

Really a BIG thanks should go out to you and all the rest of the SBo (and Slackware) team!  Y'all are working extra hard lately, so thank you.

--phil

Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote: Phillip Warner wrote:
> The 12.1 SlackBuild scripts don't have execute permissions anymore.  I
> don't think this was intentional, so I thought I'd mention it.

It was not intentional, but it has been corrected.
Thanks, and sorry for the delay in fixing it.

-RW

Please read the FAQ - http://slackbuilds.org/faq/