[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20080520

Menno Duursma druiloor at zonnet.nl
Tue May 20 20:34:53 UTC 2008

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Robby Workman wrote:

> network/cfengine: Update for version 2.2.6.
>  Thanks to Menno E. Duursma.  --David Somero

This seems to have gone wrong somehow, i didn't remember this to
be in 'system' before but alas it was (and still is) ...

The build does seem to work right, appart from it including some
empty dirs (which, mind you, is entirely my mistake) thing is i
don't really understand what the 'tags' field in the submission
page does, or is supposed to do. Especially for scripts that
are an update of what is in de repo already.

Reason why i changed that:

Cfengine can be used on systems having no network capabilities
as a generic system config tool, however it is _much_ more usefull
on IP networked systems, and i reckon generaly used as such ...

Cheers,
-Menno.