[Slackbuilds-users] Correction on latencytop

korgman korgie at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:27:17 UTC 2008

Hello there.

I don't know if it's approved, since it requires latest kernel. My latencytop submission has error. (wrong copy of man page)

I resend the tarball with the correct man page.

By the way:

1. biosdisk submission is rejected?
2. I just realized the meaning of the word "maintainer" by reading the post about orphaned scripts. I submitted few scripts (nload, mysqlcc) and it was a nice surprise that automagicaly moved to 12.1 version :)

Keep up the good work.
--
http://korgman.is-a-geek.net
Michales Michaloudes