[Slackbuilds-users] Mirodi Snapshot Hosting

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Fri Nov 21 23:51:58 UTC 2008

I've been looking for a lightweight, fast browser and Mirodi seems to
be just that.  Yes, it's not quite usable yet, but I'd like to believe
that it will be very good in about a year.  Meanwhile, I'd like to
post the snapshots and keep a SlackBuild around for people to try it
out..  Unfortunately, I don't have a stable server to host the
snapshot on, so I was wondering if you guys could make an exception?

--

Lily Tomlin  - "The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win,
you're still a rat."