[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg slackbuild

andrew andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:17:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

There is a small issue with the ffmpeg slackbuild on slackbuilds.org.
I have sent an email to the maintainer but I was curious to see if
others have found this small problem.

In a default Slackware 12 and 12.1 installation texi2html is not in
root's path and thus when the slackbuild is run as root the ffmpeg
documents are not generated. This includes man pages and html docs.

For my own script I have purloined the following from alien bob:

+-------
if ! $(which texi2html 2>/dev/null) ; then
   export PATH=$PATH:/usr/share/texmf/bin
fi
+------

and then added the html docs to the script:

mkdir -p $PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION
cp -a Changelog* COPYING* CREDITS* INSTALL* MAINTAINERS* \
  README* doc/TODO* doc/*.txt doc/*.html $PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION

Curious to see if others have encountered this issue?

  Andrew

--
Do you think that's air you're breathing?