[Slackbuilds-users] CurseTheWeather

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 15:41:11 UTC 2008

Michiel,

I'm fine with taking over maintenance of it.  I can submit an updated SlackBuild tonight.  I'm a little confused, though, as I thought Martin was still interested in maintaining it.  I can never seem to get an email sent to him, though.

At any rate, the CurseTheWeather developer, Dan, already committed my patch in a new version.  So, the SlackBuild simply needs to be updated for the newest upstream version.  I'll do that within the next 24 hours unless Martin would rather continue maintenance.

--phil