[Slackbuilds-users] OpenOffice 3 SlackBuild - Spell Checker broken

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Wed Oct 15 18:31:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
Phillip Warner <pc_warner at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Based on what Willy said maybe Robby should have all three installed
> in the doinst.sh.  The one that would get used by default would be
> the one that matches the users language settings in OOo.

I don't see a *good* reason not to just install all of them, unless of
course they add lots of space to the package.  I don't think that will
be the case, as they obviously ship with the package - they're just not
activated for whatever reason.

The problem now is to figure out a way to "activate" them inside the
package DESTDIR before it's tgz'd up.

-RW