[Slackbuilds-users] OpenOffice 3 SlackBuild - Spell Checker broken

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 20:30:19 UTC 2008

You could just activate them in the doinst.sh, but then you would have extra files not in the package.  I figured out that these extra files are located under

/opt/openoffice.org3/share/uno_packages

Perhaps the build script could add some of these files manually before tarring it up.

If nothing else a note in the README will suffice.

Thanks for your work on this, Robby. :)

--phil