[Slackbuilds-users] Herrie 2.2 SlackBuild has old tarball still

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 23:57:15 UTC 2008

Sorry about that everyone.  Apparently I had to clear my browser cache.  This has not happened to me in the past so perhaps it has something to do with some recent changes I made to Firefox.  Hope y'all are enjoying herrie!

Speaking of which, I'm interested in getting some feedback on the experimental patches I have added in.  If anyone using them would like to start a thread here or on the herrie mailing list that would be great.

--phil