[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20081029

Michiel van Wessem michiel at slackbuilds.org
Wed Oct 29 21:40:48 UTC 2008

Wed Oct 29 21:34:26 UTC 2008
We have managed to fix our backend, so we no longer have to
rename packages to xx when they end on ++. Thanks to Ezra Free.
Also because the final packages remain the same, the build
numbers haven't been bumped.
libraries/libsigc++: Moved - moved from libsigcxx to the
  offical name, now our backend supports it. --Michiel
libraries/libtorrent: Updated the README so it shows the
  correct dependencies now. (libsig++ instead of libsigcxx). --Michiel
libraries/libxml++: Moved - Moved - moved from libxmlxx to the
  offical name, now our backend supports it. --Michiel
multimedia/TiMidity+: Moved - moved from TiMidityxx to the
  offical name, now our backend supports it. --Michiel
multimedia/subtitleeditor:  Updated the README so it shows the
  correct dependencies now. (libsig++/libxml++ instead of
  libsigcxx/libxmlxx). --Michiel
system/bonnie++: Moved - moved from bonniexx  to the
  offical name, now our backend supports it. --Michiel

--
http://slackbuilds.org