[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg version 0.11.2 Released

Erik Hanson erik at slackbuilds.org
Tue Sep 16 23:01:15 UTC 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at  6:41 PM, Chess Griffin wrote:

> I've received several emails about the installation feature and when
> it will be working from the cli.  I have a rudimentary version working
> now, but have not yet committed it to SVN.  I want this 0.11.x series
> to settle down a bit and then this new code will come in.  Stay tuned.

Maybe I'm missing something, but if you're at the cli and just finished
building a package.. isn't installpkg/upgradepkg the next logical step?
You're at the command line for a reason, I guess? Or are you thinking
that sbopkg should automatically perform this function after building?

--
Erik Hanson
http://slackbuilds.org/