[Slackbuilds-users] VirtualBox

Audrius Kažukauskas neobug at tornado.ktu.lt
Fri Sep 26 10:09:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am using KDE 4.1.1 from -current and VirtualBox 2.0.2 which I've built
using a SlackBuild from SBo, and there's no menu entry for it in KMenu
(or whatever it's called right now), neither I can run it by typing
`VirtualBox' in command line.  The only way to run it is to type a full
path to /usr/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox (BTW, it's a bit strange place
for the executable file).  If I remember correctly, there was no such
problem with KDE3 and VirtualBox 1.6.x.  I understand that SBo scripts
are meant to use in -stable, but still this seems wrong.  Is it just me
or is it a problem of VirtualBox itself?  Oh, and I've built VBox with
VBOXUSERS=no QT4=yes QT3=no flags.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas