[Slackbuilds-users] Submission problem - email rejected?

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Fri Apr 17 22:25:07 UTC 2009

   --===============0951328029==
           protocol="application/pgp-signature"; micalg=PGP-SHA1

   --Sig_/conJE3eMICDUPZuGy84ao89

   On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:25 PM, Xavier Maillard wrote:

   > I got the same problem and I was told it was "normal".

   I'm not sure who said this was "normal" but it wasn't me (author behind the
   code in question). I said there was a problem with the server (one IP missi=
   ng
   rDNS) and that I fixed it (on 04/04).

Did you notice the "" ? :D What I meant was that you were aware
of the problem thus it was normal to have problems. I did not
know this was fixed at that date.

Sorry.

	Xavier
--