[Slackbuilds-users] kdenlive Slackbuild

stormtracknole stormtracknole at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:03:51 UTC 2009

Thanks Heinz for providing your Slackbuild!  Sorry, I'm still stuck on my
Feodra days of "latest and greatest"! lol

The latest version of kdenlive can only be build for kde4.  I'm not exactly
sure when that switched occurred.  Also, it uses cmake instead of the
standard ./configure to build the package.  I'll have to dig around my notes
to make sure I post all the dependecies (which are quite a bit), but they
are all founded on slackbuilds.

I'll make a mental note to not ever include svn as a source for a package!
;^)

-stn