[Slackbuilds-users] kdenlive Slackbuild

stormtracknole stormtracknole at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:10:14 UTC 2009

Thanks everyone for all the responses!  My thinking about using svn for
kdenlive is that this project is rapidly changing!  I compiled the latest
svn and took it for a spin and I'm VERY impressed!  Far more powerful than
kino (in my opinion of course).  Anyway, I have so free time last night and
went back and wrote a compliant SlackBuild straight from the
template.SlackBuild provided in SlackBuilds.org.
I also created a README, slack-desc and kdenlive.info.

I do have one question though, in the kdenlive.info file, there is a section
for MD5SUM.  What exactly is it that I'm signing?  Is is the SlackBuild file
itselft?  I left it blank for the moment.

Ok, I'm posting my SlackBuild here for another check along with the other
required files.  If you guys don't mind to take a look at it.  If all is
good, then I'll gzip it and submit it.  But, before I do that, I need to
work on the MLT SlackBuild as this is one of the main requirements.

Thanks again everyone for all the suggestions!

-stn