[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

cnguyenminhtan at free.fr cnguyenminhtan at free.fr
Tue Aug 11 14:26:31 UTC 2009

Hello Robby,

Here are feedbacks for the SlackBuilds that I maintain:

desktop/un-fonts-core, it's a fonts package so it should be OK. I will install it on my -current machine and let you know.

network/kftpgrabber: To be removed. No new version since april 2007. So I doubt it will compile on KDE4 (I haven't even tried).

system/skim: To be removed. No new version since a long time ago.

Regards,

Christophe