[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at xsmail.com
Sun Aug 16 06:49:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 00:57 -0500, "Robby Workman"
<rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:24:39 +0300
> "Grigorios Bouzakis" <grbzks at xsmail.com> wrote:
>
> > All that were in the list besides dzen2 which needs custom LDFLAGS
> > I also left out the neutral cursor theme as it doesn't require any
> > changes.
>

> So what should I do with those?
>
> -RW

I don't intend to submit scripts for dzen2 ATM.
In fact i don't use it so if anyone does and wants to maintain it, be my
guest.
If not i will submit a script for it at some later time.
You can leave it out for now.

Regarding neutral, its just a cursor theme, so the script should work
just fine.
You can just use the one for 12.2 or get the attached files.
I rewrote all scripts that were on the list again, after consulting the
originals
as they are very simple.
The attached ones should be identical to the 12.2 files.

--
 Greg