[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Wed Aug 19 17:27:37 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 14:55:39 -0500, Robby Workman wrote:
> As I promised several people privately, here's a list of things that we
> have not had time to check/update for 13.0 yet:
>   http://slackbuilds.org/NOT_CHECKED
>
> If you maintain one of these and would like to see it in the initial
> repo for 13.0, or if you use one of them and would like to "step up"
> and handle any needed changes, now is your chance.  I can't promise
> that we'll be able to merge in all of the changes we get, even if
> they are fixed, but we'll do our best.
>
> As things are merged into the 13.0 repo (which is still private,
> and will be until 13.0 is released), we'll update the listing above,
> so be sure to refresh that before replying.
>
> Fixes should come in as replies to this mail, with a complete tarball
> attached (just as if you were submitting it on the website - no source
> code of the app should be included).

development/python3:
  I'm going to update this for freshly released version 3.1.1 and solve
  some issues (like /usr/bin/2to3 overwriting the one from Python
  2.6.2), so it should be removed for now.
office/fbreader:
  I can't test this on x86_64, but it seems to work fine on i486, the
  only change needed is to set UI to qt4 in the SlackBuild.  I'm also
  abandoning this with libraries/liblinebreak, if anybody's interested,
  feel free to take them over.
system/spambayes:
  Changed ARCH from noarch to ${ARCH:-i486}, otherwise works fine as is
  on -current.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas