[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Carlos Corbacho carlos at strangeworlds.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 10:20:47 UTC 2009

On Monday 10 August 2009 20:55:39 Robby Workman wrote:
> As I promised several people privately, here's a list of things that we
> have not had time to check/update for 13.0 yet:
>   http://slackbuilds.org/NOT_CHECKED

development/django/
development/stgit/

Work fine here on Slackware64. (Given they're both pure Python packages, I'd
be surprised if they doesn't work on i486, but I can't test that).

Also, there was some discussion recently about the architecture that should be
set for Python packages - was an official decision reached? I couldn't find
anything on the SBo site.

-Carlos
E-Mail: carlos at strangeworlds.co.uk
Web: strangeworlds.co.uk