[Slackbuilds-users] Unchecked entries for 13.0

Marco Bonetti marco.bonetti at slackware.it
Mon Aug 31 08:43:44 UTC 2009

On Mon, August 31, 2009 06:45, Robby Workman wrote:
>> + hping3: looks ok to me
>

> This errors out with endian issues on x86_64.  Probably a trivial fix,
but no time to investigate right now.  If someone on a 64bit system
wants to have a go at it, feel free.  While you're at it, have a look at
making it use our SLKCFLAGS too.
ok, I'll address it: I've got one machine upgraded to slackware-13.0 and a
slackware64-13.0 in the near future, but not sooner.

> Thanks!
Thanks to you and your team for the work you put into slackbuilds.org!

by the way, after the slackware-13.0 upgrade I tried out some packages I
need on that machine which are not owned by me, here some reports: +
deluge: it spits out a lot of warning but it runs ok, I suppose they are
just due to the python upgrade so I think version upgrading the package
will just ix it
+ tvtime: it works very well.

ciao

--