[Slackbuilds-users] digikam

Niklas 'Nille' Åkerström nille.kungen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:30:56 UTC 2009

I saw that there's no digikam.SlackBuild for Slackware 13.0
I updated the old build for the new beta and sent it to the maintainer
some weeks ago but i haven't received any answer yet.
I used my build for the betas and now the rc version, so i thought that
i should share it on the mailing list since i think a stable release
should be out soon and most would like to use the 1.0.0 version.
And it's very easy to adopt for the stable version once it's out (remove
all lines that contains SRCVERSION except the tar line where you change
SRCVERSION to VERSION instead)

/Nille