[Slackbuilds-users] Need New Maintainers

Joel J. Adamson adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Thu Dec 17 14:45:56 UTC 2009

    Niels>   nmh and aigaion interest me, so if nobody else volunteers,
    Niels> I might try to help out as well.  Regards, Niels

The unique thing about Aigaion is that although it seems somewhat mature
(in version 2), my SlackBuild seems to be the only distro-specific
package for it.  There is no RPM and no DEB.  I think that since it's
designed to be cross-platform (all in PHP), it is mostly used on
Windows.

I will also need someone to take over my unofficial Emacs from CVS
build, as I know of at least one other person who uses it (maybe I
should ask him?).

Thanks,

Joel
--