[Slackbuilds-users] [xmoto] Can't compile 0.5.0 due to sqlite?

fullofdaylight at no-log.org fullofdaylight at no-log.org
Wed Feb 11 21:00:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to update the xmoto SlackBuild (still at 0.2.4 when 0.5.0 has
been out for some time), but can't get the program to compile.
Independently from the options passed, the configure step fails at :
"""
checking sqlite3.h usability... yes
checking sqlite3.h presence... yes
checking for sqlite3.h... yes
checking for main in -lsqlite3... no
configure: error: "Linking against sqlite3 failed."
"""
I'm using the unmodified sqlite3 from the stock Slackware 12.2.

I'd like to know if others are getting the same result, and if so if it's
a Slackware related problem or an xmoto one.

Thanks!