[Slackbuilds-users] Request: Cyrus-IMAPd

Mike Harris mikedawg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:01:40 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

First I want to tell you how great your site and repository is.
Unfortunately I haven't heard of it until recently, I'm used to the
"old-school" compiling.

After chatting on some other forums, I chatted with an administrator,
from this site, and figured I'd give it a shot.  Anyways, I'm looking
for a slackbuild of cyrus-imapd.  I've been having such a tough time
building it on my system, I turned to look for a slackbuild.  I know
the user I spoke with was running the cyrus-imapd server, and wanted
to see if I could convince someone to throw a slackbuild together.

Anyways, keep up the good work, and now that I've found this site,
I'll contribute some code of my own that I have built for my previous
slackware setups.

Thanks

--
Mike