[Slackbuilds-users] apvlv SlackBuild

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:49:01 UTC 2009

It seems that the apvlv searches in $PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM and not
$PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION to find the pdf needed for it to start
without arguments, even if docdir is defined, and crashes.
I will try to contact the developer of the application at some point,
in order to solve but he doesnt cope that well with English, so its
probably gonna take a while.
Until then, i dont know maybe it would be better to remove it?
I was planning on submitting an update anyway, since as its still in
very early development theres frequent updates, but this drawback is
gonna stall things a bit longer.
Thanks to alkos333 for bringing it to my attention.

Greg