[Slackbuilds-users] desktop/ion needs a version update

Jorge Gajon jorge.gajon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 07:14:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

There have been a couple of new releases of the "Ion" package. The
SlackBuild only needs the version number to be updated. I updated my
local copy and can confirm that the package builds correctly and
functions properly.

I'm attaching a diff. The only changes are the version update and the
new MD5 sum.

Is this fine or should I use the upload form at the slackbuilds.org site?

Additionally, if the current maintainer wishes so, I can gladly take
maintainership of this SlackBuild.

Thank you,

- Jorge