[Slackbuilds-users] tdb SlackBuild

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:11:57 UTC 2009

2009/1/12 Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:08:45AM +0200, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
>> A couple of days ago, i found out that the files provided by the tdb
>> SlackBuild are also provided by the samba package which is part of
>> Slackware. Tdb is part of samba for quite some time, i dont know how
>> much exactly, cause i dont use it.

Some months ago i wrote a shell script that check if the content of a
still-not-installed package already exists in the system and for
example in tdb's case it show me that these are the affected files:
/usr/lib/libtdb.so.1
/usr/bin/tdbdump
/usr/bin/tdbtool
/usr/include/tdb.h
All of them are part of samba(in 12.2, samba-3.2.7-i486-1_slack12.2 package)

You can find the shell script here: http://pastebin.slackadelic.com/9375

Cheers.

-hba