[Slackbuilds-users] About my qstardict update submission

Aleksandar Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:22:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:36:03 +0800
> Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I submitted a qstardict update in 25-Dec-2008, but it's still pending
>> to be approved. It there any problem about it? If so, we may discuss
>> it ;)
>

> Someone emailed you about it (though I don't remember who) - basically,
> it's not clear to us what the purpose of the new submission is.
>
> Here's the diff of what's in the repo now versus the new submission
> (attached as plain text):
>

>From the diff:

-qmake-qt4 \
-QMAKE_CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS"
+qmake-qt4 QMAKE_CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS" || qmake-qt4 QMAKE_CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS"

What was meant in the last line probably was:

qmake-qt4 QMAKE_CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS" || qmake QMAKE_CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS"

This way, indeed it should be possible to build the package against
either Qt4 from SBo, or Qt4 from testing.  But, probably best to wait
for Grissiom to confirm...

Regards,
Alex