[Slackbuilds-users] emacs section ?

Aleksandar Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:28:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Joel J. Adamson
<adamsonj at email.unc.edu> <adamsonj at email.unc.edu> wrote:

>  [ ... ]
>
> E.g. AUCTeX  is in the "Office" section.  I will say that I didn't look
> there and overlooked this SlackBuild ;)

I wrote the SlackBuild for AUCTeX, and I'm not sure what this one is
doing in "Office" section either (I'm pretty sure I haven't selected
that category back then on first upload) :-)

Anyway, it probably may have been better if SBo stuck with Slackware
package categories ("a", "ap", "d", etc.).  But it's now probably way
too late for a change.

Regards,
Alex