[Slackbuilds-users] gnucash

Federico Gasparrini fgaspar at nixe.biz
Thu Jan 29 11:42:51 UTC 2009

I tried installing gnucash from SlackBuilds. Everyting worked OK except
that I also need libglade-2.0 (not mentioned on the dependencies of
gnucash in slackbuilds).  Without it I couldn't install some of  the
packages.  I installed libglade from linuxpackages.net and then could
install the rest of the packages. I needed to do this after installing
gail and before libgnomecanvas.  I tried with glade3 but didn't work.
Maybe libglade-2.0 could be added to slackbuilds (I don't know how to do
it, sorry)

Thanks

--

Federico Gasparrini