[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg alpha and slackware current

stormtracknole stormtracknole at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:57:34 UTC 2009

List,

After many years, I finally made the switch to Slackware Current.  I enjoy
the stability of Slackware itself, but I do enjoy tweaking stuff.  So, of to
Current I go.  So, my question now is, is there a way to test the latest
sbopkg (alpha) with Slackware current?  Or can I build slackbuild packages
with version 12.2?  Not sure if I asked this in the correct list.  Not sure
if this will fall under slackbuilds development or sbopkg.  Thanks ahead of
time!

-stn