[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg alpha and slackware current

stormtracknole stormtracknole at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:22:02 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reply Mauro!  I did not realize that there was a beta package
available.  I just signed up on the sbopkg mail list, so I'm slowly catching
up with that.  I had noticed a possible bug on the alpha version, but I'll
wait and see if it's been taken care of on this latest version.  Thanks
again everyone involved with slackbuilds and sbopkg.  Great, great stuff!!
:^)

-stn