[Slackbuilds-users] broken link

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:54:35 UTC 2009

Hi,
I need a little time to familiarize myself with howtos on the SBo site.
I sit till the August whole day at home and I'd like to take over the
maintenance
Thank you.

--
Eugene

*>>*
*>>
>>* If Eugen wants to take over maintainership and Alex if you are OK with*
>>* that, then that's fine.  Eugen, just submit an update per the
*>>* instructions on the SBo site and put your name and email in as the new
*>>* maintainer.  Alternatively, if Alex wants to keep maintainership but is
*>>* OK with Eugen just submitting an update, that is fine too.  Either way,
*>>* just make a note in the comments when you submit the update.
*>>*
*>>* Here were the questions I asked Alex about the SlackBuild
*>>* (nothing major):
*>>*
*>>* "Can you check out the section of your SlackBuild on removing the
*>>* Firefox and Thunderbird icons again and make sure it is still
*>>* applicable?  I am not sure it is, or at least, it seems like it
*>>* might need be modified given the location of the icon sets that are
*>>* installed in $PKG.  Also, you may want to consider if anything is
*>>* installed to $PKG/usr/lib64 and if so, then add the ARCH tests with
*>>* LIBDIRSUFFIX found in the template."
*>>*
*>>* Thanks.
*>>*
*>>* --