[Slackbuilds-users] gimp-registry-plugin

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 21:29:55 UTC 2009

I've written a build script for a small number of plugins and scripts
from the GIMP registry (registry.gimp.org). I'm not sure if I can submit
them as a single script since they're all downloaded from different
locations, or if they should be individual scripts?

The script isn't particularly complicated as all it does is copy the
downloaded file to the relevant directory for GIMP to pick it up (a bit
like my GIMPFX-Foundry script).

I've attached my script, should anyone care to comment. I've tested it,
and the GIMP picks up all the scripts, and they work as expected, given
the appropriate dependencies are installed.

Also, if it does go in as a single script, the DOWNLOAD and MD5SUM parts
of the .info file might have to be blank, I think.

Pierre

--
Pierre Cazenave
PhD Student

National Oceanography Centre, Southampton,
University of Southampton,
European Way,
Southampton
SO14 3ZH