[Slackbuilds-users] libtorrent-rasterbar

Dave Woodfall dave at unrealize.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 18:53:44 UTC 2009

On (16:24 05/03/09), Dave Woodfall <dave at unrealize.co.uk> put forth the proposition:
> On (14:05 05/03/09), Dave Woodfall <dave at unrealize.co.uk> put forth the proposition:

>>> As far as I can recall the reason for going with 0.13 was that 0.14
>>> didn't work with spring/springlobby. I think there was an issue with
>>> boost. 0.13.1 worked fine (0.14.x was already available on time of
>>> initial submission).
>>
>> Yes a quick build test shows a problem with boost. I will look into it
>> further but it doesn't seem good.
>
> Ok I was using an older version of boost. Updated to one from SBo and
> libtorrent-raster 0.14.2 appears to be building. I will test with those
> spring games and report back when I have some definite results.

I have successfully built and installed libtorrent-raster 0.14.1, spring
and springlobby.

Other packages I needed to get there:

scons-1.2.0-noarch-1_SBo.tgz
DevIL-1.6.8_rc2-i486-2_SBo.tgz
OpenAL-0.0.8-i486-1_SBo.tgz
boost-1.38.0-i486-1_SBo.tgz
boost-bindings-20080816-noarch-2_SBo.tgz
wxX11-2.8.7-i486-1_SBo.tgz
wxGTK-2.8.9-i486-1_SBo.tgz
wxPython-2.8.9.1-i486-1_SBo.tgz
glew-1.5.1-i486-1_SBo.tgz