[Slackbuilds-users] Compilation problems with Abiword

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk
Thu May 7 07:26:13 UTC 2009

So, it seems I am actually getting what is the problem with creating an
updated Slackbuild for Abiword. I first updated the Slackbuild to
reflect v2.6.8, and it crashed along the way. It now seems that it
requires an updated version of Pango.
So I updated Pango and Cairo to the versions from Slackware-Current,
and it builds without any problems. Now I have to see how much else in
the system that is going to break with this update...

Yours,
Morten
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér