[Slackbuilds-users] Compilation problems with Abiword

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk
Sun May 10 14:06:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009 09:52:43 -0500
Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> Well, if it requires updating packages that are in Slackware, we can
> consider the abiword version we have now to be the last one for 12.2.
>
> -RW

Agreed. No problem in this.
As Alex pointed out, 2.7.0 is where the action is right now... even if
it is a development version. As I said, 2.6.8 built well on packages
for Slackware-current, so as far as that goes it will be all set for
after the next Slackware release next week (no, I have no idea, just
dreaming).

Yours,
Morten
__