[Slackbuilds-users] can't compile nethack

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Tue May 12 05:50:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I tried to install nethack using SBo script but it failed. As far as I can see, SBo is compiling both terminal version and an X11 flavour of it. Problem is that it is not precised what one needs in order to successfully compile all flavours.

What would be even better than compiling *all* versions would be to offer user a way to only compile the flavour he really wants (in my case, I would choose terminal only).

What are the requirements so far with SBo script ?

Xavier