[Slackbuilds-users] package of list of gems

Geetha geetha at angleritech.com
Thu May 14 06:22:58 UTC 2009

I need a package of list of ruby gems.

basically we do install ruby gems , gem install rmagick -v=2.5.3
gem install rails -v=2.1.1

I would appreciate any one help..

--

Best Regards,
**

*
*

**
*

*Visit us at **Webinale**, Germany* (25th -- 27th May 2009)**

*Click here for FREE TICKETS:**
*http://www.angleritech.com/company/latest-technology-news-events.html

*

*ANGLER Technologies India - Your Offshore Development Partner -- An ISO
9001 Company*

Contact us for your high quality Software Outsourcing
<http://www.angleritech.com/offshore/outsourced_product_development.html>,
E-Business Products <http://www.angleritech.com/ebusiness/index.html>
and Design Solutions <http://www.angleritech.com/design/index.html>

/* */

web         :    www.angleritech.com <http://www.angleritech.com/>
tel           :    +91 422 2312707, 2313938
fax           :    +91 422 2313936
address   :*    *1144 Trichy Road, Coimbatore, 641045, India

offices <http://www.angleritech.com/contact/index.html>_ _     :
  India | USA | UK | Canada | Europe | UAE | South Africa | Singapore |
Hong Kong

* *

*Disclaimer: *The information in the email, files and communication are
strictly confidential and meant for the intended recipients. It may
contain proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient;
any form of disclosure, copyright, distribution and any other means of
use of information is unauthorised and subject to legal implications. We
do not accept any liability for the transmission of incomplete, delayed
communication and recipients must check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses before downloading them.