[Slackbuilds-users] package of list of gems

Vincent Batts vbatts at hashbangbash.com
Thu May 14 14:23:19 UTC 2009

this mailing list is not entirely the place for this question, but you
can install multiple gems at a time.
check out `gem install --help` and gem does do dependency resolution,
so you will not have to specify all packages in the chain, only the
primary package needed, like in your question, "rails" will pull in a
list of packages.

vb
205.352.4112
http://hashbangbash.com/