[Slackbuilds-users] [FYI]SlackBuild for python modules should be architecture dependent

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 03:55:20 UTC 2009

As an alternative solution, maybe it would be a good idea for all of the SBo packages to have a default tag that includes the Slackware version (at least for the 64 bit).  So,
     python_package-version-noarch-#_SBo64
for Slackware64 and
     python_package-version-noarch-#_SBo
for Slackware 12.2

Could even have
     python_package-version-noarch-#_SBo13
but only the 64 bit distinction is really necessary.

The modified tag for 64 bit would allow the noarch to be pure and hopefully satisfy all camps.

--phillip