[Slackbuilds-users] davfs2.SlackBuild

Chris Abela kristofru at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:07:15 UTC 2009

What shall happen to davfs2.SlackBuild? It is still in the 12.2 and
12.1 repositories and it worked on my Slack64-13.

>From the ChangeLog:

The following entries were not checked at all for 13.0, as we simply ran
  out of time to do them.  We know that some of these were likely mentioned
  on the mailing list, but we were too busy trying to get everything ready
  for the release of 13.0.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but maybe we'll
  be ready for new submissions pretty soon...
.
.
.
.
.
network/davfs2: Removed.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you working on re-introducing it after the relevant updates, or
are you waiting for the maintainer to forward his submission.

Chris