[Slackbuilds-users] Hands off davfs2.SlackBuild for now!

Chris Abela chris.abela at maltats.com
Mon Nov 9 10:36:48 UTC 2009

I had taken the previous cue to contact the maintainer and I got this
reponse on the 4th Nov:

"Sorry to have been out of the loop!  I'll be happy to do so.  I am without
slack ATM, but need to get my vm's sorted anyway.  Probably in the next
couple of weeks then."

It appears that no-one had contacted him, and he slacked off...

As it involves someone taking the trouble of re-installing Slack after a
long time, and it is evident that a lot of love was invested in it, I am
keeping my hands of it.

If by end 2009, we are still with no updates, we should reconsider.

If anyone needs this SlackBuild urgently, simply update the $VERSION, and it
works even on Slack64.

Chris