[Slackbuilds-users] Recordmydesktop Slackbuild

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at xsmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:29:51 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 11 of November 2009 16:16:49 Morten Juhl-Johansen
Zölde-Fejér wrote:
> Since the maintainer didn't respond to my email, I'll ask the question
> here, too:
> Is the Recordmydesktop Slackbuild
> (http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.2/multimedia/recordmydesktop/)
still
> maintained - I see that it wasn't submitted for Slackware 13.0?
> I have made a fresh 'build for it and can submit and maintain it, if you
> the previous maintainer is no longer able to. I have been working on
> builds of the two frontends, too.
>
> Yours,
> Morten

Recordmydesktop seems to be in extra for x86_64
http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-13.0/extra/recordmydesktop/
but not x86_32.
I can't answer your question but if i were in your place i'd ask Pat to
include it in 32bit too and the problem would be solved.

--
Greg