[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20091123

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Mon Nov 23 19:04:34 UTC 2009

Il giorno Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:33:56 +0000
Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> ha scritto:

> network/perl-Net-DNS: Added - Net::DNS is a DNS resolver implemented
> in Perl. Thanks to Marco Bonetti.  --rworkman

Sorry, but as far as I remember I had already submitted this package
as "perl-net-dns" (it was indeed a necessary dependency of
Spamassassin).

According to my sbopkg local repo it had been re-added on 2009-08-27
(maybe automatically when slack 13.0 version has been released?), as
you can see on: ftp://ftp.slackbuilds.org/13.0/libraries/perl-net-dns/

P.S.: anyway I don't have any problem if Marco wishes to become its
maintainer, but I have not been warned at all ...

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
Slackware 13.0-32bit VM