[Slackbuilds-users] slackbuild for libedit

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Oct 1 15:00:21 UTC 2009

Hi all -

I tried building libedit since it is a requirement for the Glasgow Haskell
Compiler slackbuild, but got a 404 via both sbopkg and the source link on
slackbuilds.org

The problem would seem to be that there's a new version
(libedit-20090923-3.0.tar.gz as opposed to libedit-20090111-3.0.tar.gz) of
the source available, so the link to the old doesn't work.

I tried emailing the maintainer but have not heard back, so thought I
would throw it out here.

Thanks,

GB

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org