[Slackbuilds-users] XBMC slackbuild

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:28:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 1:04 AM, Zordrak <sbo at tpa.me.uk> wrote:
> Any news Larry?
As I said in my first email, I'm not going to submit XBMC.  Anybody
else is welcome to submit it or do whatever they like with it.

Update:  I've made a couple of changes to the slackbuild.  Fixed some
hard coded "lib/python2.5" paths in the EventClients Makefile.  The
Nvidia hack in no longer an option and is now done by default.  Now
the the xbmc slackbuild will compile on Slackware64.  XBMC is 64 bit
compatible but by default is not completely lib64 compatible.  Mesa
7.5.1 is now needed from a slackware mirror as it has the required
glxinfo for direct rendering detection.

Thanks to fire|bird from ##slackware for helping me troubleshoot
Slackware64 compilation and to pprkut for additional script cleanup
and testing on Slackware64.

I don't want to spam this distribution list with another attachment so
if you'd like an updated slackbuild you can find it on my site.
http://slackbuilds.vogule.com/slackbuilds/XBMC/13.0/src/xbmc.tar.gz

Thanks,
Larry