[Slackbuilds-users] Can't get slackbuild script to work

Lassi Kojo lassinposti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:29:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to make my first SlackBuild script but it doesn't work properly.
The application is aurorae, which is a theme engine for KWin window
decorations.

The problem is that the script can't find CMakeLists.txt file. My guess
would be that it doesn't go to the proper build directory so that it
fails in cd $APP section.
The output is:
<clip>
Running cmake...
CMake Error: The source directory "/tmp" does not appear to contain
CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

I know that the script is incomplete but I'm trying to get it working
before cleaning it up and making it more compelete.

You can find the slackbuild script at my site:
http://lassi.hakkerit.fi/slack/testing/aurorae/aurorae.SlackBuild

If there's something obvious to fix, please let me know.

BTW, if you are willing to try to run the script, I renamed aurorae
source code archive to aurorae-0.2.1.tar.gz because kde-look adds some
numbers to the package name.

- Lassi Kojo
lassi at hakkerit.fi